Monday, December 10, 2007

Sarah Turns 13!!!!!

I remember the night that my daughter was born...I remember calling Mom and all three of us crying on the phone...Sarah because she was just born and Mom and I from joy and wishing that we were together. I remember the day that we brought her home from the hospital. Grandpa came and picked us up from the hospital. Grandma had Thanksgiving ready for us and that was Sarah's first day home...

I can't believe that my daughter is 13 now. She is beautiful, very smart and kind!!!! I tell her all the time that she'll bring us a big bride price. She can cook, clean and has high aspirations for the medical field.

I'm very proud of my little girl and the young lady that she is becoming!!!! Sarah, may you lean on God who made you as you grow. He will direct your path and cause you to prosper!!!

No comments: