Sunday, September 14, 2008

Learning to Fish

We decided to not do any "work" today. We slept in. I made french toast for brunch. We all got in the pool and drank frozen strawberry daiquiris (non alcoholic)...I made those, too :-)took a nap and then Richard took the kids down by the lake and taught them to fish. I sat on a log and watched. We finished the evening with steak and corn on the cob that I grilled. Now the kids are in bed and I'm about to go to bed, too.I'm not sure what they were looking at, but even Boo was interested in it.Hannah found some raccoon tracks. At first we thought they were otter prints because we had seen the otters there earlier, but I don't think that they have hands like raccoonsAndrew making sure that no alligators were lurking aroundAndrew was a natural. He got the line out in the water on the first try.Richard is giving Sarah some casting tips.Sarah finally gets a line to throw.

No comments: