Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sarah's Birthday

I have to say that this year was "harder" for me with Sarah having another birthday...more so than when she turned 13. I think that it is because she has grown up and grown more beautiful this year. Sarah had a weekend of birthday. We started with picking up girlfriends on Friday...having dinner at Seminole Towne Center and then watching Twilight at 10:10pm...which meant that we didn't get home until 1am. The next day, Anita and Alicia had to go home but Megan stayed over night and they were to work on the History Fair Project that they hope will make it to the State. They did some work and a lot of sleep to catch up from the night before. Below are a few pictures that Sarah took of me and of us. I just wanted to have some pictures of us together. And then the pictures of her girlfriends.

No comments: