Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Vacation - Part 8 - 4-Wheelin'

Ron and Mary have a 4 wheeler and all of us had fun with it. After Richard showed the kids, each of them were pros at it! Even Hannah!(Though twice she fell off of it. Once she ran through a pine tree with low hanging branches and was knocked off. She was pretty close to us and immediately looked at us and said "I'm OK" and then checked herself out. She was ok. The second time: She was driving with Cheyenne on the back. They went around the corner where I couldn't see them. I heard both of them scream and then saw the 4 wheeler driving down the hill with no one on it. By the time I got around the corner, both girls were up and chasing the the 4 wheeler. We caught up to it. I'm being told that Hannah tried to take a corner to sharp and they were thrown off the bike)

No comments: