Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Best Gift

I had not seen my parents since my father was diagnosed with Lymphoma and to be quite honest, the last time I saw Dad, he looked VERY sick. In planning for Christmas, I really wanted to be with them, but at the time Brent, Emily and family were thinking about going to Idaho and Todd already had a ticket to spend Christmas there. Richard thought that it would be great to fly Mom & Dad here instead of all of those flying there. We picked them from OIA on the 24th at 4:30pm (Their flight made it on time) and off we went to Northland for Christmas Eve Service. That is where we met Todd, Brent, Emily, Tyler, Colton, Wesley and Dakota. Our entire family took up a whole row in church. The service was beautiful, but was even better was seeing my parents worshiping and my Dad looks so good.

We had everyone at our home for Christmas dinner.

No comments: