Sunday, January 6, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008

I am still getting used to the thought that another year has come and gone. 2008...this means that I graduated from high school 20 years ago...I can not be getting that old!!!! We spent New Year's Eve with my family in Brent and Emily's home! I was battling a cold (I don't get colds very often, but this one really hit me) Anyway, we put a puzzle together, started on another one, had dinner on the neighbor's pool patio and when most families toast one another to bring in the New Year, several of my family jumped in the pool. Then we did toast one another. Sarah, Andrew and Hannah spent the night at their Uncle and Aunt's home with their Mama and Papa, too. Richard and I came home. I slept in VERY late on New Years day! (I forgot to take my camera, but wanted to post about the beginning of 2008)

No comments: