Sunday, March 23, 2008

EASTER SUNDAY

We had Grandma, Brent, Emily, Tyler, Colton, Wesley and Dakota come for Easter dinner. And as much as I love having my family here, I do miss those that aren't here. I can't wait for all of us to be together again. (If I ever get to go on Deal or No Deal...that is what I'm playing for...enough money to take everyone of us on a really long vacation and enough money to cover everyone's bills) We missed Todd who has been our Egg Hider in the past. Brent and Emily hid the eggs and the kids had fun. I love that the cousins like being with one another! We couldn't ask for a prettier day!
Sarah along with three other from the Youth group sang Resurrection Melody as part of our worship this morning. (They were moving so the picture is a little blurry)

No comments: