Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mama and Papa's Visit

It seemed that the time flew by when Mom and Dad were here. I guess one of the bad things about owning your business is that it is hard to take time off. I felt like Richard and I were either on the computer or the phone. But Mom and Dad said that they were able to relax. Mom went to the SPCA with Sarah, Papa went to the races with us, we stayed out by the pool and went to the beach. Sarah with the help of Mrs. Debbie Sikora made a wonderful dinner for all us. (It was so nice of the Sikora's to open their home to us) I just wish that I would have spent more time with my parents.

Sarah had fixed Mama's hair and Mama had fixed Hannah's hair. The girls wanted a picture together and Andrew kept sticking his foot in their way.Hannah has to watch Andrew's footFinally, a picture without Andrew's footThe girl's getting their revenege on Andrew for sticking his foot in their faces

No comments: