Sunday, May 31, 2009

Spring Break & Easter

Mama came to spend about 10 days with us during Spring Break and then Papa and Uncle Todd were able to be here during the Easter weekend. Mama cleaned my home...even my stove got a deep cleaning...helped with my flower pots...spent lots of time with the kids...got in the pool really for the first time this season...had a tea party for us girls...reminding us that we are Princess because we have a King as our Father...we had birthday cake for Papa...Brent, Emily, and the cousins spent the night on Saturday of Easter weekend. (We all went to Northland for Saturday night service...then had everyone over for pizza...had a barn fire...Colton, Wesley, Andrew, Hannah and Mama slept outside in a tent...Great Grandma came for Easter dinner as well...and Tyler graduated this year...instead of hunting for eggs, he hid them. The following are pictures that I had to borrow...I'm not sure what happened to my pictures.

No comments: