Sunday, September 20, 2009

They WON!!!!!!

Our little men finally won...and it was a BIG win...28 to 6...and against one of the divisional teams...Andrew played the entire game. This picture was taken towards the end of the game...and what a difference on Andrew's face from the week before when they lost by one. As their coach said, "You don't get as tired when you're winning"...and what a difference in the huddle after the game...everyone...the players, the coaches and parents were stoked!!!!

It reminded me again that hard work pays off...don't quit!!! Last week, I was screaming, "Panthers, do not quit!" Then through out the week, I kept reminding everyone to not quit. You have to give your best every practice...all the time.

This reminded me about "Life"...Failure is only failure if you don't get back up. I am very aware of what "loss" can do to us...but we can't quit...we don't know when that win will be...I'd hate to have fought so hard at something and give up right before the victory

No comments: