Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sarah Plays "Mommy"

One of Sarah's homework in Teen Challenege was to take care of Baby Bob for 12 hours. Her teacher programed the doll to wake up at 5 pm and go to sleep at 5 am. Sarah did really well with Baby Bob and kept up with his crying until about 3:30am. Then she decided to just let him cry. (He had been up about every hour and a half to two hours needing to be feed, changed or just be held)His crying kept getting louder and louder until Hannah and Andrew were awake as well. I reminded her that there was to be NO parent involvment. When I went to wake her up, I found her completely covered up. Normally, Sarah is awake before me. On the way to school that morning, she told me that was the hardest thing that she has ever done. After her teacher checked the chip in the doll, Sarah got a 100%.

No comments: